Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Greatest Gift Ever Given

OK, I'll Admit it. I am freaking out at the start of Football
yea the games are entertaining and I get to rout for the home team(sort of)

But I can honestly say that if it was not for fantasy football, i could probably care-less.
Fantasy football gives people that need to compete at every aspect of life and love having meaning less self-given titles such as" the ultimate Risk or monopoly champ" or #1 at Goldeneye.
And I am proud to be one of those people, and one day when I find people to bet with on it, my life will end.

NFL are just complete geniuses to create Fantasy Football. It gives fanatics ever more of an excuses to follow the NFL and it gets causal fans such as myself, to stay home all Sunday and watch their product.

And whoever thinks the its really lame, hey im sure you do alot of meanless stuff to and if you say you dont then "you lie'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment