Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NFL/World Series

Ugh.......So lets take a look at my picks for my pool.
There were six 1 o'clock game starts and i went and got all of them right!
then i went on to get the rest of sundays picks wrong. Ugh Ugh, its moments like this that make me hate gambling, well until today of course. Today I put my money down on week 8's picks. But I going to make people wait till friday to post them(joke. I know no one is reading)

I watch Nasa finally launch that damn rocket and it was pretty damn cool. Usually I hate the space program, believe you me, I hate it so much, we can go to the moon but cant even go to the bottom of the ocean. and theres nothing even on the moon, just a bunch of bad cheese. But I will admit this rocket launch was really cool and understand why we still mess around with the space program, its all about prestige.

On to the World Series, Everyone that knows me, knows that I hate pretty much everything to do with Philly and so I going to have a really hard time trying to look at this objectively. But the reason I have to pick the Yankees in 6(please god, do not let Joe Girardi screw me on this) I still think, along with many others, that that AL is just plan better then the NL. Just take a look at Brad Penny playing in the AL and then the switch over to the NL that made him look like Cy Young. So on the basis's that the NL plays softball, Yankees in 6
(Oh and I'm probably more excited about Jay-Z before the game then I am for the game)

Oh and the Pistons have their first game tonight in Memphis.......Thats all I really have to say. (well also just need to push my prediction of Toronto being a good team this year, say 4th in the east?)

Forza Roma(game just kicked off)

No comments:

Post a Comment