Thursday, February 4, 2010

I guess I'll do this again

hmm how to start writing when you have nothing to talk about......
how the hell did i lose the back of the remote? ah here it is

anyway
I advise people not to work with computers, 15 hours a week and my eyes feel like they are going to fallout( hmm but then i go and get on a computer and talk about...)

About to get my Roma on but I would like to say Fuck You to FSC and Goltv or comcast or forever is to blame for no setting the picture of the channels right, everything is like zoomed to.
Roma should get this done tho, Totti is back and he is a goal scoring machine but after looking at Udinese's line-up it has the potential to be a cracking match.
Hoping Cerci and Motta can get involved, I think they have great potential

So this always happens to me,
walking down the street, listening to a podcast, start laughing and look kinda crazy cause i'm just laughing walking down the street. Its kinda great.

But time to study for Math(useless) AKA Watch Roma

1 comment: