USA 0-Slovakia 1
Just a terrible played by the United States. No vision or creativity by the coach or the players. It looked like the frustrating US of old, slow and stubborn. 4-4-2 didnt work, not even once, We should have pushed Dempsey up as a support striker/center attacking mid and played 3 central midfielders(4-3-1-2). It makes me think that the United States are winning despite Bob Bradley's coaching, but im not going to hit the panic button. We were without Donavon and Davies and will be without them tomorrow for Denmark but in saying that we still should have a better showing tomorrow vs Denmark.
Italy 0- Holland 0
Not much to say, the only thing that I have learn is that Rossi should be starting.(Oh and Pirlo tries so much harder for Italy then Milan)
Ok I forgot to do the Man of the week yesterday but suck it, i'm putting it up today
As much as I love Brandon Jennings(On a side note 38% of people still think that him going to Europe was bad idea. Why? so he could be taken advantage of in college, making only money for the school instead of making 1.5 million for himself and getting to live in rome? yea terrible idea.)
BUT! the Man of the Week is.............drum roll..............
MANNY PACQUIAO
he just man-handled Cotto (who is a very respectable fighter) and now he is the first boxer to win seven world titles in seven different weight classes. This is just flat out amazing, I mean I am 5' 6" and I look nothing like that, well maybe just a little bit like that. But Manny is just flat out one of the best boxers of all time and his next fight, hopefully vs Mayweather, I'm gonna drop 70 dollars on.
No comments:
Post a Comment