Ever since i was really young and all the way throughout high school, I have played in some organized sport.
Starting at the age of 4 i played countless seasons of sports, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Tennis, Dodgeball, Football, Basketball(the last 3 mainly intramural at school).
I probably only won 3 tennis tournaments, 2 hockey championships, losing in Finals of in all of the sports i listed above.
So in say about 30 seasons of different sports, at least 10 finals and only winning 3, and i can say i would much rather have made the final and lost then have lost in the first round or never made it at all.
I would like to congratulate the Pens on the game 7 victory
The Wings played amazingly well and gave us a great run and were only just one game away from winning back to back Stanley Cups, I would much rather lose in the final then never have gotten to the finals at all.
Congrats Red Wings on an amazing season
No comments:
Post a Comment