Ok so i finally finished all my midterms and can get this blog up.
Oh and I would like to thank Autumn for finally showing up the day after I tape up my windows, thanks.
On the the NFL: I think its time we look at players such as Orton and Cedric Benson and take the blame off of them for their bad playing in Chicago and look at Lovie Smith and the Coaching staff. Take a look a Cutler and Forte this year, not impressive at all, Cutler has 7 ints and Forte is averaging only 58 yards a game in 5 games this year.(ok maybe Cutler isnt playing that bad but is he just overcoming a bad team/system?) Only time will tell whather or not Chicago coaching is at fault or not, but its just a thought.
I watching Everton v Benfica, it is now 4-0 Benfica 7 mins into the second half, Everton has no heart no fight and no grit and thats why they can never do anything in europe, they have an inferiority complex that they buy into and that will not be easily broken.
Well I guess me talking about the MLB playoffs is a little late, I just have not been watching much because I hated all the cities/teams in the ACLS and NCLS- but it looks like Phillies v Yanks. I hate to say this, go yanks.
I hate Philly so much and this only adds to it, I mean the fans are just awful, awful people and then they get a chance at redemption and running with a situation that could be hilarious but no they cower away like a group of 13 year olds. what a missed chance.
Well im off to class, going to have to avoid the score of the Fulham v Roma game, I am the king of ruining games that I tape. This actually should be a good game, I hate to say it, without Totti, Roma and Fulham are almost equal.
YouTube removed your video ~_~
ReplyDeletehttp://deadspin.com/5387036/philly-newsman-wants-you-to-ride-the-cooch-train
ReplyDeleteheres a good like of what the video said