YAY for blogging before the sundays games: my week 9 picks
Seattle over detroit (detroit is terrible)
Jacksonville over KC ( toss up, put i'm going with MJD)
Baltimore over Cincy (Balt. is gonna start to role)
Indy over Houston (ugh kinda regreting this pick, but i picked it on wed, so i should get a pass haha)
atlanta over washington(washington is terrible)
Gb over TB(Tb is terrible)
Arizona over Chicago(chicago coaching is just sub-par, i never feel confidnet that they are going play well)
NE over Miami(tom brady=dreamy)
N.O over carolina(I'm hoping NO doesnt have a let down game)
San Fran over Tenn. (come on alex smith, i've always loved you!)
NYG over SD(SD going east, NYG win)
Philly over Dallas(waiting for a sub-par dallas to play like they did early in the season)
Pitt over Denver(Denver struggled against a big play D, and will struggle again this week)
I love this girls so much, I would date anyone of these bad ass bitches
Big games today(currently watching Hull v Stoke, coming jozy!)
Inter-Roma-ugh ugh ugh, this is roma turning point, i like when Milan beat Roma, cause if this is not our turning point then I feel that it will be are tale spin. FORZA ROMA
No comments:
Post a Comment