Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekends cost me too much money/ MAN!

Ron Burgundy was so right, go fuck yourself San Diego, you cost me 45 dollars. another week another loss. I think im gonna start saving 10 bucks a week to try and cover my losses. I just need to to stay warm like this and starting playing golf and tennis with people that will bet, so who wants to play? $10 per hole/set.

I think every monday I am going to name the Man/badass of the week and this guy clearly wins

he take the time to get dress, looking all fashionable, but then he sees he was going to be late to the game so he grabs his toothbrush and kills two birds with one stone. Keeping those teeth clean and watch Man u lose.

speaking about Man U(speaking about an awesome segueway) Chelsea took them down getting a 5 point lead. But, I'm starting to get a feeling that it may be Arsenal year, but then again, everyone gets that feeling this time of year, its kind of like a cold, eventually it will clear up with time.

ROMA-THANK GOD, if we would have lost this game it could have been the beginning of the end of the hopes for any kind of European action next year. Hopefully De Rossi is back in two weeks, only missing the Bari match(i think). But on a positive Mexas is just a man!(second this week only to the tooth brush guy) and MENEZ! Menez played amazing and im gonna give it up to him.

Liverpool(aquliani EPL debut) v B'ham in about 25 mins, i dont care really, go B'ham tho(cant stand L'pool) and maybe if liverpool keep falling Aquliani will make his way back to roma.

No comments:

Post a Comment