Friday, November 13, 2009

Ugh, rough week

This week as been so frustrating with me(I blame it on friday 13th, broken Ipod, broken itunes, and hurt foot)and sports arent really helping me one bit.

The Detroit Tigers are considering trading Curtis Granderson, can we just stop and think about that for a second.....ok enough. Granderson(if traded) is most likely to go to Cubs or...sigh...the Yankees. I know we(tigers) to get rid of some salary but really Granderson at 5 million is on the table. Cause Granderson is not a guy you want around when you are rebuilding, no, he was only the Man of the Year in the MLB this year. I dunno maybe we can just have Miguel Caberea led the team(to the bar). If we do this trade, i'm not watching baseball next year.


Jared Allen(know detroit hater)-I just cannot stand him, now he is talking about mullets and how great they are, please lions win or you know what, even better just hurt Jared Allen

my week 10 picks coming up later today- as well as superbowl and maybe alittle Nba action.

2 comments:

  1. Just a little something to help you out...

    http://www.thevikingship.net/minnesota-vikings-music-video-week-10-vikings-vs-lions-vikings-fever/minnesota-vikings-music-video/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that didn't come out very well. Try this one instead.

    http://bit.ly/2bcChM

    ReplyDelete